Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day Poem

A very sweet Mother's Day Poem that Parker wrote for me...

Mom, you are like RED because you love me.
ORANGE reminds me of you and me eating carrots.
You are like YELLOW like a bright star in the sky.
GREEN makes me think of your green thumb.
The BLUE always reminds me of you taking away my saddness when I'm sad.
Your like INDOGO because your like the nighttime sky.
VIOLET is you eating huge grapes with me.
Mom, you are like a RAINBOW because you make me happy when I'm with you.
Happy Mother's Day! Love, Parker
He also made me a bracelet with stones of all the colors from the Poem. It melted my heart! I LOVE YOU, PARKER! You are such a SWEET boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MESSAGE FROM YOUR FAMILY

You're the coolest kid on the blog-Tanner